My mum has not been quite supportive of me joining sports. Conventional chinese she was, she sort of forbiddened me joining sports in secondary school. The thing was, I was active during my primary school until selected to represent zone for high jump. All came to end when mum said UPSR was more important. Till then, I was a bookworm through out high school. Thing changed once I entered uni, I was flying with wings. With mum being far, I was too happy to get involved with all hikings thingy, eventually joined sports back.
So was her unhappy when she knew about my friends being mostly malays. Like said, conventional chinese prefer chinese. N warned me furiously about getting a Malay bf. I angguk jer. Tapi, last2 son in law pun Malay gak..
Surprisingly, last weekend, mum suddenly agreed to follow me to one of the race; gunung Bujang Melaka. I am still taken aback when they agreed to join me, go jalan2 while i race. Mum has been dissaproving when races is concerned. But this time, she agreed to follow without any comment. It felt good when my parents started to support me =) So we went to Kampar for sight seeing etc. They even went to Gua Tempurung while i raced on Sunday. N chose the more adventure path, katanye yg normal path tak thrill for them =) N we pitstop after race kat Bidor, Tanjung Malim, Rawang on the way back, kata jalan2 cari makan =)
I have came across an email on carrot, egg & coffee powder. That you boil all 3 items in 3 different pot :
1) carrot which was hard in the beginning, became soft after being boiled
2) egg being soft in the beginning, became hard after being boiled
3) coffee being boiled, turns the water into aromatic black
It all depends on us i guess, on which ever situation that we would like to be. Do we want to turn soft or hard after being hit by a situation? Or do we want to change the situation?
hehe, ade kaitan ke last paragraph? Nevertheless, felt nice when my parents so-called joined me for a race.

Makan ngan happy

Makan ngan tak igt dunia

Resting at Hotel

Kampar town

I dont know if they packed for 1 nite trip, or did they plan to extend
hehe, ade kaitan ke last paragraph? Nevertheless, felt nice when my parents so-called joined me for a race.

Makan ngan happy

Makan ngan tak igt dunia

Resting at Hotel

Kampar town

I dont know if they packed for 1 nite trip, or did they plan to extend

The feeling is totally different kan, when you have family supporting you...:p
ReplyDeleteand it was worth the trip, right?
congrats!!
hehe.. u tak g lunch ke??? tot u da g lunch... yup, haha.. ternampak kampar yg kite miss d run, only went there for kopi n tgk org lain run.. hehe, kuluq nyer pasai ni.. hahaha..
ReplyDeleteu stayed at Grand Kampar huh?I brought my family and parents to that hotel during the Bidor Half. we liked the huge room!
ReplyDeleteya, bring ur fmly to dat hotel again lar gopeng ni, my parents said d breakfast is superb.. i tak smpt b.fast aaa, mkn gel jer.. =)
ReplyDelete