Punya susah ajak mum to jog.. & finally she loves going to BJ park in the morning; with or without me. Unfortunately, she is now phobia to go to BJ park already. Her car was broken-in, some stuff stolen & no one noticed it. It made us feel so vulnerable, bukannyer park kat tempat-tempat gelap, bukannye pergi bersuka ria, pergi jogging/morning walk jer.. Please, those jogging in BJ park, do take note...
I think same happened at Lake Garden as well. Car park in front of police station pun kene break in. whats wrong with them?????

Sorry to hera that. I run regularly there on weekdays evening and usually park at the car park nearest to AFC. Prefer to park on the road shoulders nearest to the running path then at the designated car park lots. Need to exercise more caution I guess
ReplyDeleteyes, i guess so. i am always lazy, so i park at the road shoulder gak (easiest).. i think car park is easier prey. do take precaution, dont leave any valuables in the car.
ReplyDeleteaiyya... diorang ni takde keje, dah la malas buat keje, mencuri pulak tuh...
ReplyDeletehope your mum dapat pulihkan semangat cepat2
shucks!!! Like Yimster, I also park my car near AFC .... p/s - my car was broke-in once at Komanwel park, near LRT Stn Sri Petaling. Sana mmg byk kereta kena pecah.
ReplyDeletesyah : tu ler, i pun hope she ok balik..
ReplyDeleteian : u paid for d parking?? ade attendant pun kene break in ke?? teruk toll...