Faisal's first Tang Yuen experience with us =) Semangat tangkap gambar.. We had steamboat, & some exotic chinese food. We had hoi sum(sea cucumber); fish maw/bladder; water chestnut; chinese serai (unfamiliar for him); anyway, he is the DBKL of the day =)

Steamboat

tang yuen (glutaneous rice ball)

Sebiji = live 1 year older..
uish u dah makan 3 bijik....
ReplyDeleteur tang yuen so colourful....I rmbr dulu mine only red/pink, yellow and white....
I had tang yuen too, made for me by a friend. Tasty! But I am going to buy the ready made ones and cook it at home.
ReplyDeletek.reita : hehe, tu gambo internet.. deceiving pics =)
ReplyDeletekash : buy those yg ade filling, sedap sket =)
alamak sedap nye, oh tang yuen come to mama pleaseee
ReplyDeletehehehe :p
that was one healthy spread of food.
ReplyDeletep/s - ada lebeh tak?
jaja : hey mama.. u hotter than d steambot hehe...
ReplyDeleteian : yup, steamboat mmg healthy, but eating too much is unhealthy gak =)