Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dream a Little Dream of You~~~

Just yesterday, I dreamt of my lil bb.. so fair, eyes so round, nose quite like mine, round head, & blondish hair.. hehe, blonde hair tu.. Its actually the sub conscious mind doing the trick. N i think i dream alot while I am pregnant. Does that interpret anything? According to stuff that I read, dreams are common among preg ladies. As they need more rest, eventually dream comes with sleeps. Then, pregs wake up unusually more frequent than non-preg, hence, our memories are able to capture the dreams more easily. Also, being preg means being extremely conscious of the bb's existence, hence the mind sets itself to auto-mode for dreaming.

Other people dream as much too, it is just that dreams are not captured during the sleep; then almost forgotten when one gets up. While I do dream, I dream of IM, triathlons N races as well =)

Stop Dreaming & Start Working!!!!

3 comments:

  1. awwwww..... so sweet! pregnant ladies are training to wake on odd hours to feed the babies hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. never thought of that, now that you mentioned, i think i need to start waking up hub everytime i terjaga.. kang die liat nak jaga bb =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i nak take family potrait like u did gak nanti..hehe.. dreaming again...

    ReplyDelete