20-12-16.. nope, definitely it is not my body measurement.. In fact, something I would really jot down in my diary cum training log.. Hehe, still the old school daily training log.. 3 days holidays were good ones, with Saturday @ 20km jog, Sun @ 12km jog then Mon @ 16km jog. If I were myself 2 years back, that would be the minimum I would do. But, now, it is quite an impossible one to me. After about 1 year of not running; it is not as easy to pick up where I left it.
Thanks to the programme they had over at Kepong Taman Layang2, there was Adidas run, Standard Chartered circuit run & lastly, something I had not expected, an old friend of mine running there. They were my motivations. Talking about the old friend of mine; he still remembers me from a few years back during a Powerman race. When I was crazy enough to go for the race alone, without registering first & a hotel booking. Back then, rowers were not allowed to race outside to avoid injury. Sorry coach, I went anyway. Luckily I managed to register & found a hotel just before midnite. Then morning came, borrowed a guy's bike & off we went for race. Never thought of meeting the guy whom lent his bike pump to me would motivate me years later. He really made my day, as in I just realise how much I miss doing all those fun things. & good thing for him, he only got stronger & is now going for races everywhere. We had a round running together & did some catching ups.
I guess, motivation really came in the right time. Slotted in some ergo sessions as well. Also, a swimming session at about 34mins per 1.5km; which was still within range compared to running which was totally out I think. Well still no races at the moment.. =(
Thanks to the father - son team as well. For hub was kind to let me jog first,then he came later with kia; then he jogged off while i ran w jogger...


Cool...good job.
ReplyDeleteTime for me to catch up! :)
hope u catch some mileage too in HCM =)
ReplyDelete