Monday, March 21, 2011

Cerita Barcelona

Cerita basi + bareno = barcelona.. hihi..

Woke up early, which I found out that was late enough as the race starts at 5.30am. Fed Aydeen, then sped off to BJ for the race. Lucky that Reita had registered, so I was determined to join the race too. While 21km jog was like a weekly chore before pregnant, it has now become sort of an annual event. Had not run that far that long. Met up Reita, Julie & off we went for the race. Not enough time for gossips; well we thought we would save it during the run.

First 10km felt so long. We did our run slow & steady. Pacing each other, we thought we could somehow manage the run with a decent timing. Turn out, we were tad wrong. The climb eventually took a toll on us. I had to pace myself even slower after 15km; as I got separated from Reita. Motivation just went down the drain. Slowly, finished the run slightly before 3hrs. Satisfied, yes; but there is lots of work to be done here. Yup, went back & forced hub to massage me. hehe.. still looking for another LSD.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good start. And the ride up Genting Peres was another! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =) really appreciate dat =)

    ReplyDelete