Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yeay Harimau Malaya!!!

I almost cried yesterday.. Drama drama~~~ & today's radio stations were all talking non-stop on our heroic Harimau Malaya.. Suddenly, Khairul Fahmi seemed so handsome yesterday that I almost forgot about Christiano (hehe, being a typical girl here)... And hats off to coach Rajagopal.. Well well, anyway, I only managed to watch first half, then my lil harimau muda ajak tidur pulak.. There I was, in my room while sms-ing my mum for the score.. My mum who doesnt know a thing about football watched the whole game...


p/s: just hoping that one day, some one will do the same to rowing.. =) as our coaches really deserve the reward for the hardwork they had poured in =)
Teddy-hug me-hug lil tiger =)

3 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!
    Handsome? hmmmm

    wah, suddenly Aydeen seemed much 'taller'...so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. christiano tak hensem ke?? huhu.. macho gitu gitu ma.. keke.. the camera trick kot.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! We were there cam-whoring at that big teddy last Sunday. Ye la, your little tiger is taller la.

    ReplyDelete