Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life just not right now...


Pernah tak anda, sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga.. then dtg pulak batu Ntah dari mane menghempap.. after that ujan lebat smpai basah kuyup, kene splashed pulak ngan kete tepi jalan??? Dats exactly how I felt.. this year is overall not a good year.. After 6 years of driving without summons, tetibe this year alone I got like 4 saman at one go.. Hey, I am a courteous driver, only bile emergency jer i nganyam ketupat kat jln raya...

& counting backwards, I purata-ly get an accident after every two years.. this year dapat aa hadiah bone fracture riding roadbike, 2 years ago was rib fracture after i rode mtb downhill & bertembung with a motor bike.. (erk, at least this year upgrade to car pulak),, then 3 years before that was car accident against divider (divider tu tak bersalah) N injured my chest, & rewind lagi 1 more year, i had a hit & run case.. baru jer dpt P licence dat time, then hit & run on other car.. too scared to admit dat time.. God bless the car, as driver is fine... its d karma for running away while u did wrong, hence u kena the consequence after that when u did the right thing...

not all that, at times felt like things are not going that smooth either.. & felt my circle of friends diminishing, dgn kwn sedia ade, i kuat gado plak.. bebel pun kuat.. hmm, life has ups & downs.. what doesnt kill me makes me stronger, rite.. cant agree more, yet i believe that life is sweet.

2 comments:

  1. What doens't hurt makes u stronger....I try to believe that too....

    u ok dear?

    ReplyDelete