Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Day Hub Kena Gotcha-ed

Talking bout being cheated.. Tak puas hati nyer pasal.. I submitted a request for Hitz radio station to Gotcha my hub. It is a daily prank call, aired every morning 7.20am, 8.20am. 3rd time is always a charm, and it is definitely true. After the 3rd submission, JJ the deejay finally called him up to pull a prank on him.




Yesterday morning, I suddenly got a call from the radio station. I was abit stunned when I spoke to JJ, we practically listened to him every morning. As stunned as I was, I gave in further detail & thanked him very much for his call. Later in the morning, hub called me & told me the whole prank. Well, he couldnt believe he was gotchaed too. Too bad that my hub is one Expressionless person, too bad that he reacted too normal without expression although he was pranked. I guess the prank was just not exciting enough to be aired. I guess. Nevertheless, thanks to them for making our day a lil bit more exciting..

5 comments:

  1. Cuba citer sikit what was it about. Kepoci ek? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke..terkena gak dia..i'm thinking of doing it to my hubby..

    ReplyDelete
  3. diket: hehe.. sumting bout kaco his business trip arrangement.. but hub too selamber to show his expression.. demit..
    deq: go ahead.. hehe.. sapa suh hub slalu buli kite.. huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i pernah spoilt Gotcha yg meant for my hub...that time was JJ & Ean, and when they discovered they failed, they tried to Gotcha me instead, tak terkena pulak ;p CNY 2 years ago :) taktau sapa dalang nyer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. kena balik kat u.. huhu.. he din buy it?? fesal terkena.. tp too emotionless i guess

    ReplyDelete