Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What do U Feel Having a Baby?

Frequently asked question. Yet, this is only how I felt, & not applicable to all parents out there. They went through alot more than this =) Having little baby, I felt like :

1) Having freshly baked muffins every now N then; having to ensure that bb is at his freshest every time after his poo or shhsshh...

2) Having a little big boss; like us revolving around his schedule


3) Having a personal PR manager; for all relatives & friends have been flocking us just to see little Aydeen


Our teddy bear

4) A life teddy bear; ever so cute & cuddly (mak marah kalau puji anak sendri.. hehe)

5) Having an extra set of biological clock



Thinking hard

6) Having a chess game - us & Aydeen outwitting each other.. us = how to make him sleep independantly; him = tricks on to sleep-cuddling in us


My Fashion line

7) Need to improvise the fashion line; as the most fashionable piece of cloth is a set of rompers

8) Moo

9) Soon to have a running coach on stroller

10) Thoughts of his future already seeping into our mind (including his wife.. hehe)

p/s: good luck to all TNF & Desaru participants...

7 comments:

  1. hehe freshly baked muffins??
    eh the baju looks quite familiar....kinda similar to the one you gave Alvina eh?

    be aware that the coach-on-stroller can sometimes be disastrous, esp when they start to have a mind of their own..otherwise, enjoy their company when u can:)

    he looks very 'tall' now..wahwah sampai terpikir his future wife already?? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. after I had my first baby, I was like "now what?"
    I so blur one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to think about someone else and not just ourselves. enjoy motherhood, fong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reita: haha, its exactly same romper, cume size diff.. Yup, he seems tall, kdg i terpk how could he b in my stomach.. Sian cm sardin..
    Julin: i had the same tot, until now still figuring the same thought.. I respect kat korg, more than a child da.. Best2
    kash n julin n reita: thanks.. How come u made it seem so easy? Especially w sports n career n fmly..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of Vicks and talcum everytime after their bath. Even their sweat smells nice. So you can add that one too - Air freshner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ala banyaknya rambut... congrats Fong and Faisal!

    I love the smell of the rambut/ubun2.

    11) your body is a vending machine hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, definitely x forgetting d smell.. vending machine cene? blur la... tq 4 d wishes..

    ReplyDelete