A friend in need is a friend indeed. I had came through hard times, n those are the time where my friends pulled me through difficult times.. i constantly asked for decisions, asked for advise, asked for help.. n they never let me down.. at times, they came to my rescue like a super heroes..
We can have cold war, long war, mean war, far far away war but eventually it dissolves as they are like sweet chocolate; melting away once you taste it.. Sometimes, when I m in the dead-end situation, there I have my friends to console me, god sent angels. Not that I have alot of friends, but I really appreciate everyone of them.
Times when I felt at the lowest point, when I felt the emptiness, when everything goes wrong one after another, somehow I gathered the courage to fight them. Friends are always there for me.. Far or near, i still feel the bond..
To reciprocate, i help my friends as much as possible. I value them. At times they are having bad days, i try to be there for them. At times when they did wrong, i try to advise. Sometimes, i felt to the extend that their problems are mine too.. Emotional it may be, but thats what i am. I might be a little too selfish to dedicate my life for sports, but I do hope that my friendship will be everlasting..

No comments:
Post a Comment